Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Resolutions representing the aims and purpose of the Idaho School Boards Association (ISBA) legislative and otherwise, shall be considered one of the most important functions of the Annual Convention. Resolutions adopted at the Annual Convention automatically remain valid policy of the ISBA for a period of two years unless otherwise acted upon. (ISBA Bylaws, Article X). Please view the 2017 Proposed Resolutions at http://www.idsba.org/node/58.
How To Serve Rural Schools...LISTEN - 8/9/2016
Please share the information below among your networks where you feel there is an interest. If you are interested in sharing input or hearing more about our efforts to engage rural communities, please feel free to contact us at: Rural@ed.gov. As always, thank you.
Fruitland School District #373 is accepting applications for Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer. For further details and to apply, please visit the ISBA Job Center page at http://www.idsba.org/node/281.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions
- ISBA News & Announcements
- Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer Opening at Fruitland School District 373
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions