Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Whitepine School District is looking for its next Superintendent. View this brochure for more details on the position and how to apply. This is a .25 FTE position located in Deary, Idaho. The deadline to apply is February 10, 2017.
Payette School District is excited to find its next leader. The Board is accepting applications for position of Superintendent of Schools. The deadline to apply is January 17, 2017. For more details about this position and to learn how to apply, please view this brochure.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions
- ISBA News & Announcements
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar