Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The Jefferson School District has an opening for Director of Secondary Education. Be sure to apply quickly since the deadline to apply is June 22, 2015. For more details, please visit the district’s website at www.sd251.org.
To view the recording of our recent Boots on the Ground webinar Click Here.
Considering paperless options for your board meetings? Achieving a paperless board meeting has never been easier than with BoardBook®.
BoardBook is an electronic agenda-preparation tool accessed through your Web browser that streamlines the compiling, distributing, and publishing of agenda packets. Not only does BoardBook reduce the cost and frustration associated with meeting preparation, it also generates an online searchable archive of meeting agendas, documents, and minutes.
There are two free informative webinars coming up:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Director of Secondary Education Opening in Jefferson School District
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District
- Boundary County School District Superintendent Opening
- Superintendent Opening in Nezperce School District
- 2014-2015 Salary Schedules Now Available
- Capitol Notes, Issue 11
- New Position Just Posted on Job Center
- Capitol Notes, Issue 10