Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
This year, the ISBA Scholarship Trust awarded scholarships to 19 children and grandchildren of school board members. To view those students awarded from all over the State of Idaho, click HERE.
Join us on June 28th at 11:00 am MT. This webinar will show how a board management system for meetings can help your district or charter save money, time, and become more effective! Register for this free event here: https://www.boarddocs.com/event.nsf/ViewEvent/2016IDSBAWebinar1.
The Jefferson Joint School District is accepting applications for High School Principal. For further details and to apply, please visit the ISBA Job Center page at http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- High School Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- Middle School Assistant Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont County Joint School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District
- 2016 Resolutions