Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Join us on June 28th at 11:00 am MT. This webinar will show how a board management system for meetings can help your district or charter save money, time, and become more effective! Register for this free event here: https://www.boarddocs.com/event.nsf/ViewEvent/2016IDSBAWebinar1.
Have you heard about flexible spending accounts? Want to learn more so you can offer this to the employees in your district or charter school? Here are 1 minute videos regarding flexible spending and health savings accounts:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer Opening at Fruitland School District 373
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings