Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The February 2, 2015 issue of Capitol Notes is now available:
Our first Capitol Notes newsletter of the 2015 legislative session is now available:
The Salmon SD has an opening for Superintendent. The salary will be competitive with like sized Idaho schools. The application deadline is February 24, 2015. For more details, please visit the ISBA Job Center at: http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at American Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at St. Maries School District
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions
- ISBA News & Announcements
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41