Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
This Friday, members of the House and Senate Education Committees have set aside time to take public testimony from anyone interested in traveling to the Capitol to share their thoughts. The hearing begins at 8 a.m. in the Senate Auditorium, located in the west wing of the basement of the Capitol.
Details on the event are available at the Idaho State Legislature website: http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/sessioninfo/2013/standingcommittees/sed...
What are the Ed Sessions 2.0?
The ED Sessions 2.0 series, beginning in January 2013, is a monthly education forum featuring nationally recognized speakers from the education community. ED Sessions 2.0 is the evolution of the popular ED Sessions series, which featured speakers Sir Ken Robinson, Mike Rowe and Sal Khan.
The Partnership for Idaho's Future has a new video describing the impacts of a the repeal of the business personal property tax. Visit the link below, and share it with others who might be interested in the subject: http://youtu.be/mtO1oPvgRRo
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- 2015 ISBA Resolutions Are Now Available
- New Clerk’s Manual Now Available!
- Senior HR Specialist Opening at Lake Pend Oreille School District
- Lake Pend Oreille SD Elementary Principal Opening
- Negotiations: Impasse and Meditation
- Principal Opening at Fremont School District
- WANTED! Board Training Coordinator
- Secondary Principal Opening at Kamiah
- Bond/Levy Election Timeline for May
- Superintendent Evaluation Workshop