Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Our first Capitol Notes newsletter of the 2015 legislative session is now available:
The Salmon SD has an opening for Superintendent. The salary will be competitive with like sized Idaho schools. The application deadline is February 24, 2015. For more details, please visit the ISBA Job Center at: http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
The Whitepine Jt. School District has an opening for various educational leader positions including: Superintendent of Schools, Elementary Principal, Special Education Director, and Federal Programs Director. The salary depends on the combination of duties listed above. For more details on the positions and possible combination of duties, please visit the ISBA Job Center.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- High School Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- Middle School Assistant Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont County Joint School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District