Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The Certified and Classified Salary Schedules for 2014-2015 are now available on our website.
The latest issue of Capitol Notes is now available at this link:
The State Department of Education is looking for a Director of Teacher Certification and Professional Standards. For more details, please visit this site.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District
- Boundary County School District Superintendent Opening
- Superintendent Opening in Nezperce School District
- 2014-2015 Salary Schedules Now Available
- Capitol Notes, Issue 11
- New Position Just Posted on Job Center
- Capitol Notes, Issue 10