This event has been recorded. To view, please click on the link under Past Wednesday Webinars.
Topic: Legal Q & A
Date: February 9, 2022
Time: 11:00 AM Mountain Time / 10:00 AM Pacific Time
Speaker: Amy G. White, Bret A. Walther, and Anne S. Magnelli
This month’s webinar will host speakers from Anderson, Julian, & Hull. If you have questions, they have answers. There is a lot to navigate as a new board member, and it can be difficult to know when you are stepping outside of your role, and when to consult legal counsel. Amy White, Bret Walther, and Anne Magnelli will offer their insight and expertise.
This event will be held virtually. Zoom link is below.
- Meeting ID: 826 2403 5340
- Passcode: 331639
View the Wednesday Webinar flyer HERE.
Past Wednesday Webinars:
- February 2022 – Legal Q & A: View video HERE.
- January 2022 – Strategies for Advocating for Your Schools or Districts: View video HERE.
- August 2021 – Trustee Elections & Campaign Finance: View video HERE. View PowerPoint HERE. View Idaho Campaign Finance Basics HERE. View Trustee Election FAQs HERE.
- July 2021 – ESSR Funds: View video HERE. View PowerPoint HERE. View Federal Procurement Checklist HERE. View ESSER Fund Timeline and Information HERE.
- June 2021 – Return to Work: View video HERE. View PowerPoint HERE.
- April 2021 – Trustee Rezone: View video HERE. View PowerPoint HERE.
DISCLAIMER: These materials are intended solely for ISBA member use and are not intended for nor authorized for any other purpose or use. Such materials shall not be used by any agent or employee of the District/Charter for any other purpose, personal, private or proprietary.