The Leadership Institute is offered to all ISBA members. This is a great learning opportunity for new and experienced board members as well as the district/charter school leadership team. Come join ISBA staff for this exciting professional development opportunity.
- Roles & Responsibilities
- Effective Meetings
- Open Meeting Law
- Board Norms and Protocols
- Policy Updates
Date & Time: 5/4/22 from 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: Boise School District Board Room, 8169 W. Victory Rd Boise, ID 83709
Date & Time: 5/18/22 from 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: Jefferson County School District 251 District Office, 3850 E 300 N, Rigby, ID 83442
Date & Time: 5/19/22 from 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: Canyon Ridge High School Room 301, 300 North College Rd, Twin Falls, ID 83301
Date & Time: 5/25/22 from 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: Normal Hill Campus Auditorium 1114 9th Avenue, Lewiston, ID 83501
Date & Time: 5/26/22 from 1 PM – 5 PM
Location: Midtown Center Meeting Room, 1505 N. 5th Street, Coeur d’Alene, ID 83814
* REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN! PLEASE CLICK HERE.
- Attendance at this workshop can be fully reimbursable by the State Department of Education for board members, superintendents, and charter administrators.
- ISBA requires a minimum of 25 registrants in order to hold the workshop in each location. If we must cancel a workshop due to not meeting this minimum number, we will contact those registered and issue full refunds.
- The cancellation deadline is 7 days prior to the event for which the attendee is registered. After that date, no refunds will be given. If cancellation is necessary, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.