Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Considering paperless options for your board meetings? Achieving a paperless board meeting has never been easier than with BoardBook®.
BoardBook is an electronic agenda-preparation tool accessed through your Web browser that streamlines the compiling, distributing, and publishing of agenda packets. Not only does BoardBook reduce the cost and frustration associated with meeting preparation, it also generates an online searchable archive of meeting agendas, documents, and minutes.
There are two free informative webinars coming up:
The Nezperce School District has an opening for Superintendent. To see further details, please view the Superintendent Flyer Link.
The Certified and Classified Salary Schedules for 2014-2015 are now available on our website.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer Opening at Fruitland School District 373
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings