Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Work smart. Save time. Do more with BoardBook. Board meeting packet preparation is time consuming and expensive. Explore a better way to create and distribute agenda packets and minutes with BoardBook. Whether your board is ready to go "paperless" or needs the flexibility to produce paper packets, BoardBook can help. BoardBook is hosting a series of 30-minute informational Webinars on the following dates:
* Thursday, November 19, 12:00 pm (MST)
* Tuesday, December 15, 9:00 am (MST)
* Wednesday, January 13, 1:00 pm (MST)
To view the recording of our recent Boots on the Ground webinar Click Here.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- High School Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- Middle School Assistant Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont County Joint School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars