Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Fruitland School District #373 is accepting applications for Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer. For further details and to apply, please visit the ISBA Job Center page at http://www.idsba.org/node/281.
St. Maries School District 41 is accepting applications for Superintendent of Schools. For further details and to apply, please visit the ISBA Job Center page at http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
This year, the ISBA Scholarship Trust awarded scholarships to 19 children and grandchildren of school board members. To view those students awarded from all over the State of Idaho, click HERE.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Finance Manager/Clerk/Treasurer Opening at Fruitland School District 373
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings