Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
The Partnership for Idaho's Future has a new video describing the impacts of a the repeal of the business personal property tax. Visit the link below, and share it with others who might be interested in the subject: http://youtu.be/mtO1oPvgRRo
The J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation will be kicking off their next series of Ed Sessions at 11:30am, January 8th at the Linen Building. To attend their first session "America's Education Reform Hangover: Where Do We Go From Here," register online.
Coming up, this February 11th and 12th - Meet with State legislators to discuss legislative issues impacting your district.
Registration is now open! For details on the agenda, registration form, and hotel arrangements, please visit the Day on the Hill page.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Administrator Opening at Taylor’s Crossing Public Charter School
- ISBA Scholarship Trust Recipients
- Call for Convention Workshops
- Student Talent Requested at ISBA Annual Convention
- Region 3 Meeting Cancelled
- BoardDocs Webinar
- Region 8 Meeting Cancelled
- Like us on Facebook!
- Community Campaign for Grade-Level Reading: Third Grade Reading Success Matters!
- Competing Business Personal Property Tax Bills