Literacy Intervention Training
- Literacy Intervention Training is a legal requirement for each school board member in the State of Idaho.
- The State of Idaho requires this training to be completed by June 30, 2023 for all school board members.
- This training was provided by Lisa Colón Durham and recorded on June 6, 2023.
- Increase familiarity with literacy improvement resources.
- Learn about available data for assessing progress.
- Explore setting measurable goals for literacy improvement.
To register for this recorded webinar, please click HERE.