Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The latest issue of Capitol Notes is now available at this link:
Position: Building Administrator
District: Swan Valley School District (Irwin, Idaho)
Salary: To be negotiated
Qualifications: Duties include, but not limited to, K-8 Principal, Federal Programs Director, Transportation Director, and Budgeting.
Additional Details: Must have Administrator Endorsement. Experience with school finance and law preferred.
To Apply: Contact Judy Thomas at email@example.com. The application and announcement can also be found at the district website: www.sd92.k12.id.us.
The February 2, 2015 issue of Capitol Notes is now available:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Director of Secondary Education Opening in Jefferson School District
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District
- Boundary County School District Superintendent Opening
- Superintendent Opening in Nezperce School District
- 2014-2015 Salary Schedules Now Available
- Capitol Notes, Issue 11
- New Position Just Posted on Job Center
- Capitol Notes, Issue 10