Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
The ISBA membership has determined its legislative platform for the 2013 legislative session. The Resolutions that passed the membership at the Business Session of the Annual Convention can be found on the ISBA webpage at: http://www.idsba.org/node/58
The repeal of Students Come First has raised questions regarding collective bargaining, tenure, and teacher compensation. The most urgent questions we forwarded to the Attorney General for the State of Idaho and his responses to them are available below.
Questions Sent to the Attorney General
Responses from the Attorney General
Attorney General’s Analysis on Pay for Performance
State Department of Education Prop. 3 Analysis
If you're looking for information on upcoming Praxis testing dates, or for materials to study for the Praxis, check out http://www.testdatescentral.com/praxis-test-dates.html.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Administrator Opening at Taylor’s Crossing Public Charter School
- ISBA Scholarship Trust Recipients
- Call for Convention Workshops
- Student Talent Requested at ISBA Annual Convention
- Region 3 Meeting Cancelled
- BoardDocs Webinar
- Region 8 Meeting Cancelled
- Like us on Facebook!
- Community Campaign for Grade-Level Reading: Third Grade Reading Success Matters!
- Competing Business Personal Property Tax Bills