Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
The non-partisan tax and budget analysis organization, the Idaho Center for Fiscal Policy has just released a report detailing the anticipated impacts of exempting personal property from property taxes. Titled "Personal Property Tax Exemption Proposal Devastating To Idaho Public Schools" is available at this link, and more information about the Idaho Center to Fiscal Policy is available on their website.
Here is a link to the joint response from the Idaho Association of Counties, Association of Idaho Cities, and the Idaho School Boards Association to the Governor’s latest Business Personal Property Tax Proposal.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes
- K-12 Education System Interim Committee Update
- 2014 Proposed Resolutions
- 21st Century Leaders Take Note!
- ISBA Annual Convention Registration Now Open
- Xavier Charter School Hiring Business Manager
- High School Principal Opening at Twin Falls School District