Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
This Friday, members of the House and Senate Education Committees have set aside time to take public testimony from anyone interested in traveling to the Capitol to share their thoughts. The hearing begins at 8 a.m. in the Senate Auditorium, located in the west wing of the basement of the Capitol.
Details on the event are available at the Idaho State Legislature website: http://www.legislature.idaho.gov/sessioninfo/2013/standingcommittees/sed...
What are the Ed Sessions 2.0?
The ED Sessions 2.0 series, beginning in January 2013, is a monthly education forum featuring nationally recognized speakers from the education community. ED Sessions 2.0 is the evolution of the popular ED Sessions series, which featured speakers Sir Ken Robinson, Mike Rowe and Sal Khan.
The Partnership for Idaho's Future has a new video describing the impacts of a the repeal of the business personal property tax. Visit the link below, and share it with others who might be interested in the subject: http://youtu.be/mtO1oPvgRRo
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes
- K-12 Education System Interim Committee Update
- 2014 Proposed Resolutions
- 21st Century Leaders Take Note!
- ISBA Annual Convention Registration Now Open
- Xavier Charter School Hiring Business Manager
- High School Principal Opening at Twin Falls School District