At Home Learning Resources
- Broadway Musicals and Plays – Free trial
- Free Online Art Lessons for Kids and Adults -Classes begin on Monday 3/16
- Harptoons Publishing – Live drawing class everyday at 2:00 pm eastern standard time
- 25 Ways to Learn at Home with Lego – Elementary/Primary Grades
- 50 Plus Easy Indoor Activities for Kids – Hello, Wonderful
- 75+ Entertaining and Educational Activities for When You’re Stuck Indoors – Learn in Color
- 275+ Enrichment Activities for Children While Parents are Working Remotely (Google Doc with lots of ideas for enrichment – some more applicable than others)
- Amazing Educational Resources – Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions Due to School Closings
- Khan Academy Schedules for School Closures – Free Academic Courses for PK-12
- Learn in Color – Blog site listing hundreds of online resources
- List of Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions – List of Education Companies Offering Free Subscriptions Due to School Closings
- Resources for Educators, Parents and Students – AFT ShareMyLesson
- Scholastic Learn at Home – Cross-curricular learning activities for PreK- Middle School
- TED-Ed Videos in various subjects. Includes slides and discussion questions, promotes deep thinking and family discussion.
- Walt Disney Imagineering Partners With Khan Academy to Bring You ‘Imagineering in a Box’ – a series of 32 videos in which Imagineers share how they use a wide range of skills – from story development and conceptual design to math, physics, and engineering – to create immersive experiences. The online curriculum aims to ignite curiosity, inspire creativity, and encourage innovation in the minds of students and teachers alike while creating fun and engaging opportunities to explore new concepts.
- 11 Free Math Sites for Kids: Math Websites for Students – RGS
- 60+ Awesome Websites for Teaching and Learning Math – We Are Teachers
- How Daniel Tiger’s Neighborhood Can Help Kids with COVID-19 Questions & Concerns
- Making the Most of COVID-19 School Closures – Neuropsychology & Education Services for Children and Adolescents
Physical and Movement
- Go Noodle – Games to keep kids active while learning, encouraging movement and mindfulness.
- 11 Free Reading Websites for Kids from Really Good Stuff
- How to Use YouTube Video Essays in the Classroom – KQED Mindshift
- Kate Messner Favorite Authors & Illustrators Share Resources for Learning Anywhere
- Storyline Online -streams videos featuring celebrated actors reading children’s books alongside creatively produced illustrations
- Story Time From Space – Story Time from Space is a project of the Global Space Education Foundation. While in space, astronauts videotape themselves reading books to the children of Earth.
- Science Time From Space – Understanding basic science concepts is key to enjoying STEM and the world around you. Astronauts onboard the International Space Station have conducted experiments to explore some basic science concepts. Come explore with the astronauts! Use the arrow beside the Science Time Video Tab to access the videos.
- Xavier Riddle and the Secret Museum – The show follows the adventures of Xavier Riddle, his sister Yadina, and their friend Brad as they travel back in time to meet real-life historical figures when they were kids. Use these video clips, teaching tips, and historical figure bio sketches to support students’ social-emotional, literacy, and social studies skills.
Students with Special Needs
- Chrome Alt Achieve – Chrome Extensions for Struggling Students and Special Needs
- Handy Chart Featuring over 30 iPad Apps for Students with Special Needs – Posted in 2016 by Educational Technology and Mobile Learning. Many of the apps are still available.
Virtual Field Trips
- 101 Virtual Tours from Over 35 Countries Around the World – 101+ Virtual Tours of Popular Tourist Attractions Around the World 
- 12 Famous Museums Offer Virtual Tour – Travel & Leisure (variety of art, history and science museums with virtual tours)
- 20 Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids – Adventures in Familyhood
- Virtual Field Trips – Freedom Home Schooling
Virtual Teaching Tips
- Free Online Learning Resources for Teaching Your Students Virtually – We Are Teachers
- How to Teach Remotely with a Google Slides Hyperdoc – New EdTech Classroom
- Resources & Tips for Remote Education During School Closures – THE Journal