Monthly Meet-Up with ISBA
Past Monthly Meet-Ups can be viewed at the links below.
Are you interested in a monthly meet-up with ISBA staff to learn more about strategies and services that can support the work you are doing in your district or charter school? Are you interested in connecting with ISBA members across Idaho?
Please join us on Wednesday, October 12 at 12:00 PM (MT)
Click here to register for the event.
THEME: Tips for Interacting with the Media
- Jennifer Swindell, founder & CEO of Idaho Education News
- Becca Savransky, Idaho Statesman
Do you have a topic you would like us to cover at a future Monthly Meet-Up? Please let us know HERE.
Past Monthly Meet-Ups have been recorded and can be viewed here:
- September 14, 2022 – Keys to Goal Setting and Planning
- August 17, 2022 – Establishing a Healthy Superintendent & Board Chair Relationship
- July 20, 2022 – Your Board’s Role in Hiring
- June 15, 2022 – Board Meeting Best Practices: Public Comment
- May 18, 2022 – Tips & Strategies for Promoting School Programs and Responding to Crisis
- April 20, 2022 – How to Prepare for the Budget Setting Process
- March 23, 2022 – Teacher Contract Negotiations
- February 17, 2022 – How to Prepare for Day on the Hill & Overview of ISBA Resources for Board Policies
- January 20, 2022 – Superintendent Services & Tools
- December 16, 2021 – How to Prepare for Your Annual Meeting
DISCLAIMER: These materials are intended solely for ISBA member use and are not intended for nor authorized for any other purpose or use. Such materials shall not be used by any agent or employee of the District/Charter for any other purpose, personal, private or proprietary.