Monthly Meet-Up with ISBA
Past Monthly Meet-Ups can be viewed at the links below.
Are you interested in a monthly meet-up with ISBA staff to learn more about strategies and services that can support the work you are doing in your district or charter school? Are you interested in connecting with ISBA members across Idaho?
Please join us on Wednesday, May 18th at 11:00AM (MT)
THEME: Tips & Strategies for Promoting School Programs and Responding to Crisis
- Misty Swanson, Executive Director, ISBA
- Eva Craner, Public Relations Director, Twin Falls SD
- Catherine Bates, Program & Communications Manager, ISBA
Past Monthly Meet-Ups have been recorded and can be viewed here:
- May 18, 2022 – Tips & Strategies for Promoting School Programs and Responding to Crisis
- April 20, 2022 – How to Prepare for the Budget Setting Process
- March 23, 2022 – Teacher Contract Negotiations
- February 17, 2022 – How to Prepare for Day on the Hill & Overview of ISBA Resources for Board Policies
- January 20, 2022 – Superintendent Services & Tools
- December 16, 2021 – How to Prepare for Your Annual Meeting
DISCLAIMER: These materials are intended solely for ISBA member use and are not intended for nor authorized for any other purpose or use. Such materials shall not be used by any agent or employee of the District/Charter for any other purpose, personal, private or proprietary.