Job Description Manual
Share This Post
ISBA has made the hiring process a little bit simpler. Are there any important position responsibilities you’ve forgotten to include in your job descriptions? Are there legal requirements for the position you should know about? Let ISBA take care of these details for you so you can focus on selecting the right person for the job.
Why Use ISBA’s Job Descriptions Manual?
– Access to job descriptions for over 100 positions
– Each job description includes qualifications, a job summary, major duties, and responsibilities
– Conforms to relevant Idaho law and administrative rules, including those pertaining to qualifications, contract length, and evaluation
– Easily update descriptions in Word format
– Receive the Job Descriptions Manual via email or a disc mailed to your district
Entire set of job descriptions: $425
Single job descriptions: $45 each
To view the complete list of positions included, please click on this link: Table of Contents
DISCLAIMER: These materials are intended solely for ISBA member use and are not intended for nor authorized for any other purpose or use. Such materials shall not be used by any agent or employee of the District/Charter for any other purpose, personal, private or proprietary.