ISBA Student Photography Contest
The Idaho School Board Association’s (ISBA) Student Photography Contest recognizes student achievement in photography.
Entries must be created by students in grades 6-12 who are enrolled in an Idaho school district/charter school that is a member of the ISBA.
Winners will receive a certificate acknowledging the honor, recognition on ISBA’s website, and be published in ISBA’s quarterly publication called the SLATE. In addition, winners will be recognized during opening ceremonies at the ISBA Annual Convention in November 2020.
This year’s theme is Hometown Idaho
- The photograph entered may not have been awarded a prize in another contest.
- Limit one entry per student.
- Both color and black-and-white submissions are acceptable.
- Entries must be submitted in a digital format (.jpg, .png) with a minimum resolution of 300 dpi.
- All entries must be submitted digitally. Email your photo to Mika at: [email protected]
- The contest entry image file must be named “LastName_FirstName”.
- In your email to Mika, you must include your first and last name, school district or charter school, and where photo was taken.
- The deadline to submit student photographs is February 13, 2020.
By virtue of entry into the 2020 ISBA Student Photography Contest, the Idaho School Boards Association reserves the right to use your photo and all its content in printed or online formats.
- View the contest flyer HERE.