Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The Middleton School Board of Trustees is seeking candidates to assume the responsibilities of the chief executive officer of the District. Middleton School District is one of Idaho’s fastest growing school districts and serves 3,900 PK - 12 students and 384 employees. For more details and to apply, please visit the district’s website at www.msd134.org. The deadline to apply is November 20, 2015.
Work smart. Save time. Do more with BoardBook. Board meeting packet preparation is time consuming and expensive. Explore a better way to create and distribute agenda packets and minutes with BoardBook. Whether your board is ready to go "paperless" or needs the flexibility to produce paper packets, BoardBook can help. BoardBook is hosting a series of 30-minute informational Webinars on the following dates:
* Thursday, November 19, 12:00 pm (MST)
* Tuesday, December 15, 9:00 am (MST)
* Wednesday, January 13, 1:00 pm (MST)
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at Middleton School District
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District
- Boundary County School District Superintendent Opening
- Superintendent Opening in Nezperce School District
- 2014-2015 Salary Schedules Now Available
- Capitol Notes, Issue 11