Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The Salmon SD has an opening for Superintendent. The salary will be competitive with like sized Idaho schools. The application deadline is February 24, 2015. For more details, please visit the ISBA Job Center at: http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
The Whitepine Jt. School District has an opening for various educational leader positions including: Superintendent of Schools, Elementary Principal, Special Education Director, and Federal Programs Director. The salary depends on the combination of duties listed above. For more details on the positions and possible combination of duties, please visit the ISBA Job Center.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Salmon School District Superintendent Opening
- Whitepine School District Superintendent Opening
- Director of Finance and Operations Opening
- Pocatello/Chubbuck School District Superintendent Opening
- ISBA’s 2015 Legislative Platform Established
- Results of the 2014 ISBA Business Session
- Stabilizing Boards Through Individual Evaluation & Reflection
- ISBA Region Meetings Have Concluded
- ISBA Proposed Resolutions Are Now Available
- New Clerk’s Manual Now Available!