Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Considering paperless options for your board meetings? Achieving a paperless board meeting has never been easier than with BoardBook®.
BoardBook is an electronic agenda-preparation tool accessed through your Web browser that streamlines the compiling, distributing, and publishing of agenda packets. Not only does BoardBook reduce the cost and frustration associated with meeting preparation, it also generates an online searchable archive of meeting agendas, documents, and minutes.
There are two free informative webinars coming up:
The Meadows Valley School District has an opening for a K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director. Please see Job Center for more details.
The Boundary County School District is accepting applications for Superintendent. To see further details, please view the Superintendent Flyer Link.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- High School Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- Middle School Assistant Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont County Joint School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars