Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
To view the recording of our recent Boots on the Ground webinar Click Here.
Considering paperless options for your board meetings? Achieving a paperless board meeting has never been easier than with BoardBook®.
BoardBook is an electronic agenda-preparation tool accessed through your Web browser that streamlines the compiling, distributing, and publishing of agenda packets. Not only does BoardBook reduce the cost and frustration associated with meeting preparation, it also generates an online searchable archive of meeting agendas, documents, and minutes.
There are two free informative webinars coming up:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar
- High School Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Flexible Spending Options For Your Employees
- Middle School Assistant Principal Opening at Jefferson Joint School District 251
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont County Joint School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District