Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
ISBA is seeking informative and interesting workshops at its Annual Convention. If you want to share your successful program, areas of expertise, or other information, please consider submitting a workshop proposal. Information can be found on our website by selecting this link.
ISBA is proud to showcase student performing arts groups during the Annual Convention each year. Inviting students to participate helps remind us why over 500 board members volunteer to serve the children of their communities. Please encourage your student groups to submit a proposal to perform. Information can be found on our website by selecting this link.
Did you know that switching to paperless board meetings could help your district save money, time and become more effective for as little as $2,700 per year
Want to learn more? Join us for an informative Webinar on May 15th. You choose the time: 10:00 am MT or 3:00 pm MT. It's quick and easy to register - just click on the time you’d like to attend below:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes
- K-12 Education System Interim Committee Update
- 2014 Proposed Resolutions
- 21st Century Leaders Take Note!
- ISBA Annual Convention Registration Now Open
- Xavier Charter School Hiring Business Manager
- High School Principal Opening at Twin Falls School District