Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
Work smart. Save time. Do more with BoardBook. Board meeting packet preparation is time consuming and expensive. Explore a better way to create and distribute agenda packets and minutes with BoardBook. Whether your board is ready to go "paperless" or needs the flexibility to produce paper packets, BoardBook can help. BoardBook is hosting a series of 30-minute informational Webinars on the following dates:
* Thursday, November 19, 12:00 pm (MST)
* Tuesday, December 15, 9:00 am (MST)
* Wednesday, January 13, 1:00 pm (MST)
To view the recording of our recent Boots on the Ground webinar Click Here.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at Whitepine School District
- Superintendent Opening at Twin Falls School District
- Superintendent Opening at Payette School District
- Superintendent Opening at Orofino School District
- ISBA Searchable Master Agreements
- 2017 Proposed Resolutions
- ISBA News & Announcements
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at St. Maries School District 41
- 2016 ISBA Scholarship Recipients
- SAVE THE DATE: BoardDocs Webinar