Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The last few years have brought much talk of “21st century skills” but little certainty about why and how skill demands are actually changing. Will students really need better or different skills to succeed in life and work in the 21st century? If so what trends are behind such changes? And what specific kinds of knowledge and skills will be most important? The ISBA Annual Convention is one great place to explore these issues. Here are some points to ponder.
Broadly speaking, five major lessons emerge from the expert research and opinion on what kinds of knowledge and skills will most benefit students in the future:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Secondary Principal Opening at Kamiah
- Bond/Levy Election Timeline for May
- Administrator Position Open at Lake Pend Oreille
- Superintendent Evaluation Workshop
- FY2015 Budget Recommendations
- Superintendent Opening at Minidoka SD
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes