Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The non-partisan tax and budget analysis organization, the Idaho Center for Fiscal Policy has just released a report detailing the anticipated impacts of exempting personal property from property taxes. Titled "Personal Property Tax Exemption Proposal Devastating To Idaho Public Schools" is available at this link, and more information about the Idaho Center to Fiscal Policy is available on their website.
Here is a link to the joint response from the Idaho Association of Counties, Association of Idaho Cities, and the Idaho School Boards Association to the Governor’s latest Business Personal Property Tax Proposal.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Secondary Principal Opening at Kamiah
- Bond/Levy Election Timeline for May
- Administrator Position Open at Lake Pend Oreille
- Superintendent Evaluation Workshop
- FY2015 Budget Recommendations
- Superintendent Opening at Minidoka SD
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes