Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The latest issue of Capitol Notes is now available at this link:
Position: Building Administrator
District: Swan Valley School District (Irwin, Idaho)
Salary: To be negotiated
Qualifications: Duties include, but not limited to, K-8 Principal, Federal Programs Director, Transportation Director, and Budgeting.
Additional Details: Must have Administrator Endorsement. Experience with school finance and law preferred.
To Apply: Contact Judy Thomas at email@example.com. The application and announcement can also be found at the district website: www.sd92.k12.id.us.
The February 2, 2015 issue of Capitol Notes is now available:
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at Fremont School District
- Superintendent Opening at North Gem School District #149
- Superintendent of Schools Opening at Lakeland SD
- 2 Principal Openings in Twin Falls School District
- 2016 Resolutions
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District