Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
The J.A. and Kathryn Albertson Foundation will be kicking off their next series of Ed Sessions at 11:30am, January 8th at the Linen Building. To attend their first session "America's Education Reform Hangover: Where Do We Go From Here," register online.
The ISBA membership has determined its legislative platform for the 2013 legislative session. The Resolutions that passed the membership at the Business Session of the Annual Convention can be found on the ISBA webpage at: http://www.idsba.org/node/58
The repeal of Students Come First has raised questions regarding collective bargaining, tenure, and teacher compensation. The most urgent questions we forwarded to the Attorney General for the State of Idaho and his responses to them are available below.
Questions Sent to the Attorney General
Responses from the Attorney General
Attorney General’s Analysis on Pay for Performance
State Department of Education Prop. 3 Analysis
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Results of the 2013 ISBA Business Session
- Negotiation Survey Results
- Apply Now for 2014 Magna Awards
- 2014 Proposed Bylaw Changes
- K-12 Education System Interim Committee Update
- 2014 Proposed Resolutions
- 21st Century Leaders Take Note!
- ISBA Annual Convention Registration Now Open
- Xavier Charter School Hiring Business Manager
- High School Principal Opening at Twin Falls School District