Policy, Gov't. Affairs, & Legal
Partners & Affiliates
ISBA Member Services
Calendar of Events
Mission, Vision, & Standards
Provide leadership and services to local school boards for the benefit of students and for the advocacy of public education.
Trustee leadership for excellence in Idaho public education.
The Standards of the Idaho School Boards Association
The Salmon SD has an opening for Superintendent. The salary will be competitive with like sized Idaho schools. The application deadline is February 24, 2015. For more details, please visit the ISBA Job Center at: http://www.idsba.org/node/283.
The Whitepine Jt. School District has an opening for various educational leader positions including: Superintendent of Schools, Elementary Principal, Special Education Director, and Federal Programs Director. The salary depends on the combination of duties listed above. For more details on the positions and possible combination of duties, please visit the ISBA Job Center.
Join the Discussion, ISBA Blog
- Superintendent Opening at Middleton School District
- Save The Date: BoardBook Webinars
- 2016 Proposed Resolutions
- Boots on the Ground Webinar
- Upcoming Webinars on Paperless Board Meetings
- K-12 Principal / Curriculum Director Opening in Meadows Valley School District
- Boundary County School District Superintendent Opening
- Superintendent Opening in Nezperce School District
- 2014-2015 Salary Schedules Now Available
- Capitol Notes, Issue 11