Other Idaho District Openings
Teton School District 401
Apply to www.macnjake.com
The School Board of the Teton School District 401, Driggs, Idaho, is seeking a highly qualified, fully certified, educational leader to serve as Superintendent. The Board wishes to have the successful candidate assume the responsibilities of the position, July 1, 2023.
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C., Executive Recruitment and Development, has been engaged as the consultant in a search for outstanding candidates. They will assist the School Board in identifying and screening the candidates.
Enrollment: 1,900 students
Location: Eastern Idaho on the Idaho-Wyoming border, 350 miles east of Boise, 35 miles northwest of Jackson WY
The candidate must have the background, skills, and abilities essential for excellence in educational leadership. The Board recognizes that selecting a superintendent is one of the most important decisions it will make. The Board developed the following desired characteristics.
- The ability to address and improve student achievement.
- Proven successful educational leadership experience that includes developing and implementing innovative initiatives and managing staff and budgets.
- Unwavering integrity and the ambition to take on difficult challenges necessary to lead the district forward.
- The ability to develop a positive student-centered culture that focuses on the engagement of all district stakeholders.
- The desire to fully invest in the district and community.
- Closing date for applications: January 26, 2023 (11:30 p.m. central time)
- School Board selects finalists to interview: February 16-20 2023
- Interviews with the Board of Trustees: Week of February 27, 2023
- Selection of new Superintendent: March 2023
- Start date: July 1, 2023
McPherson & Jacobson, L.L.C.
11725 Arbor Street, Suite 220
Omaha, NE 68144
School Website: http://tsd401.org
Consultants Dr. Steve Joel email@example.com
Mrs. Shar Johns firstname.lastname@example.org
Dr. Dave Barker email@example.com
The Teton School District 401 is an Equal Opportunity Employer. The district does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, age, national origin, or disability and, when needed, will provide reasonable accommodations to applicants and employees. Anyone requesting a reasonable accommodation in the application or recruitment process please contact McPherson & Jacobson at the address/phone/email above.
Position: Administrator (Part-time Superintendent/Part-time Secondary Principal)
School: Whitepine School District
Further Details: Job duties include, but are not limited to, Budgeting, Board Meetings, Supervising Secondary Staff, and Committee Coordinator for the following: Facility Planning, Budget Committee, Calendar Committee, Crisis Team, Leadership Team, and Curriculum Development.
Salary: Salary is dependent on education/experience.
To Apply: The application and all supporting documents can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com.
Application Deadline: January 20, 2023, at 5:00 p.m. PST/6:00 PM MST
Further information regarding the Whitepine School District can be found on the district website.