Other Idaho District Openings
District: Arbon School District #383
Position: Part-Time Superintendent
- Idaho Administrator Certificate endorsed for superintendent
- Central office, school administration, and teaching experience as determined by the Board of Trustees, previous successful superintendent experience preferred
- Strong background in curriculum, supervision, human relations skills, team building, and technology
- Demonstrated ability in personnel management; strategic planning; business practices; budgeting; research-based educational programs; and federal and state law, administrative rules, and Board policy pertaining to schools
- Demonstrated leadership and communication ability in working with students, staff, parents, and the public
- Capacity for maintaining the respect of the community and educational leaders in Idaho
- Ability to work under pressure and deadlines
- Excellent public relations and organizational skills
- Maintain confidentiality of staff and students
To learn more, click here.
Primary responsibility to:
Board of Trustees
Salary: Annual contract with salary range based on experience.
Application may be downloaded from the following link; APPLICATION FOR EMPLOYMENT.
Resume and application should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or as a secondary option may be dropped off at the Arbon School, sent to Arbon Elementary School #383, Attn: School Board Members, 4405 Arbon Valley Highway, Arbon, ID 83212.
Closing Date: August 30th, 2023